Fleet & Family Readiness Programs is a Department of Defense (DoD) agency that is funded by Non-appropriated Funds (NAF).
Please check back for updated listings.
- Supply Clerk, (NGIS) Flex - No Benefits, $10.50-$11.00 per hour.
- Bartender, (Dining) Flex - No Benefits, $11.56-$13.48 per hour.
- Custodial Worker, (NGIS) Flex - No Benefits, $10.50-$12.25 per hour.
- Food Service Worker, Flex - No Benefits, $10.50-$12.25 per hour.
- Front Desk Associate, (NGIS) Flex - No Benefits, $12.00 per hour.
- Laborer, (Golf) Flex - No Benefits, $10.50-$12.25 per hour.
- Program Assistant, (CYP) Flex - No Benefits, $12.61 per hour.
- Recreation Aid, (Bowling Center) Flex - No Benefits, $10.00 per hour.
- Recreation Aid, (Community Recreation) Flex - No Benefits, $10.00 per hour.
- Recreation Aid, (Golf) Flex - No Benefits, $10.00 per hour.
- Recreation Aid (Liberty) Flex - No Benefits, $10.00-$11.00 per hour.
- Recreation Aid - Lifeguard Flex - No Benefits, $10.00-$12.00 per hour.
- Recreation Aid (Aquatics) Flex - No Benefits, $10.00 per hour.
- Recreation Aid (Sports & Fitness) Flex - No Benefits, $10.00 per hour.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All applications will be kept on file for 90 days. Positions that are listed above are flexible. Flexible positions are defined as employment on a continuing or temporary basis and scheduled a minimum of 0 hours up to a maximum of 40 hours, which may include nights and weekends. Contact (760) 939-0882 for more information.
Interested parties MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION for consideration and submit it with the applicants resume (optional) to:
- Email: email@example.com
NAF Human Resources Office
1 Admin Circle Stop 1313
China Lake, CA 93555
- In Person:
MWR Administration Office
Bldg. 00021 Blandy Ave.
China Lake, CA 93555
- FAX: 760-939-3387
If you are applying for a job at the Child and Youth Programs, a CDC Supplemental Application is required. Submitted application and resumés will be kept for 90 days. For more information please call 760-939-0882.
Employment Eligibility for Military Spouses
Military Spouse Preference Request form & PCS orders must accompany all applications to be eligible for spousal Preference.
- Spousal Preference Eligibility begins 30 days before the military sponsor’s report date into the new duty location and ends when the military spouse has less than six months’ time remaining in the area.
- Preference eligible spouse shall be placed on a selection list if among the “best qualified” candidates after a competitive screening process is completed.
- Spousal preference may be used multiple times for flexible positions. Spousal preference is considered used when the spouse is placed in a regular full time or regular part time position.