The goal of the Navy Fitness Program is to create Fitness for Life for the entire Navy population, including active-duty Sailors, family members, retirees and DoD civilians. Individual and group instruction is available from certified fitness professionals in cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, flexibility and nutrition.
The Navy Fitness Center has a full line of free weights, cardiovascular exercise machines, selectorized weight machines, regulation sized basketball court, 2 racquetball courts and full locker rooms with showers.
NOFFS training available. Please contact the fitness center for more information. Navy Operations Fitness Fueling (NOFF) is a program that improves the operational performance of Sailors.
Fitness Center Daily Rates
- Active duty, retired military, DoD civilian and dependents - FREE
- Contractors & guest of eligible patrons - $3
Fitness Center Monthly Rates
- DoD contractors - $20
Group Exercise Class Rates
- Active duty, retired military & dependents - FREE
- DoD civilians & retired DoD civilians - $2/class, $15/month, $150 year
- Contractors, guest of eligible patrons - $3/class, $15/month
Parent & Child Fitness Orientation
Every Saturday • 8:30-10:30 am
All children ages 10-14 years, must attend the Parent & Child Orientation before utilizing the Navy Fitness Center. To sign up contact the Fitness Center at 760-339-2627.