School Liaisons specialize in creating connectivity between the military, families, school systems and the community to assist with the unique challenges military children face including: school transition, deployments, differences in curriculum between stateside and overseas schools, and Department of Defense Schools and civilian schools.
School liaisons can assist with:
- Inbound/outbound school transfers
- Questions about school enrollment options
- Information about local schools and boundaries
- Helping families understand and navigate the special education process
- Resources for college readiness
- Installation, School, and Community Communications
- Deployment Support
- Home-School Linkage, Support
- Partnerships in Education
- Agency referrals and much more!
|NAS Lemoore School Liaison Officer||Phone: 559-998-2242
Academic Anchor is Navy Region Southwest's bimonthly School Liaison Newsletter. It addresses educational issues that affect military children in our region and provides information about upcoming events.
For more information, please choose from the topics below: