Naval Air Station Lemoore is home to one of the newest and most innovative Fitness Complexes in the Navy today. Features include:
- 64,000 square feet of luxurious facilities, including a 20,000 square foot gymnasium with two NBA size basketball courts.
- More than 18 Aerobic classes per week.
- 550 fantastic new lockers.
- Men's & women’s saunas & steam rooms.
- 3 glass walled racquetball courts with viewing area.
- 7,000 square foot aerobics area.
- Most fitness classes meet FEP requirements
Our fitness program also offers a state of the art synthetic turf Football/Soccer complex featuring a professional quality lighted football/soccer field and 400/440 meter running track.
The Ops Fitness Center is also conveniently located and available for those whose work schedules keep them mainly on the Operations side of NAS Lemoore. While smaller than the Admin Gym/Fitness Center, it has an outstanding assortment of equipment for all your workout needs.
We have friendly and knowledgeable certified personal trainers that can assess your fitness level, help identify what your goals are, and design a customized workout program to help you stay motivated so you can achieve your goals. Whether you are wanting to lose weight or build muscle our trainers will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to make a healthy, sustainable change in your life.
|Gym & Fitness Center||Bldg. 932
Base: Naval Air Station Lemoore
Hours: Monday-Friday: 5 am-10 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 9am-7 pm
|Ops Fitness Center||Bldg. 040
Hours: Monday-Sunday: 24 Hours