|NAF Human Resources Office
Avenger Ave., Lemoore, CA 93246
Naval Air Station Lemoore
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 am-4:30 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
*We frequently have vacancies for the open continuous positions and always accept applications. As these positions become available within the next 90 days, your application will be forwarded for consideration. As these positions become open, you will be notified for an interview when appropriate. Please complete and submit a separate application for each position you may be interested
Applicants must submit one (1) copy of their application for EACH position with job title identified, i.e. Recreation Aid (Bowling), Food Service Worker (SPUDS), for which they wish employment consideration. If numerous job titles are written on one application, applicants will be considered only for the first position specified. As vacancies occur, qualified applicants will automatically be considered. Selection will be based on experience and qualifications for the specific position. The NAF Human Resources Office will accept copies of your application, but is unable to make copies for you.
How To Apply
Please download and fill out the NAF Application; if claiming spousal preference please also submit PCS orders and Military Spouse Preference Request form. ALL FORMS MUST BE SIGNED. You can submit in one of three ways:
- Submit your completed application in person.
- Attach in email to LEMR.N92_MWR_HRO@navy.mil
- Fax to HR Department at 559-998-4892
Submitted applications are retained for 90 days. We reserve the right to close positions without further announcement.
Current NAS Lemoore FFR Employees
Only complete the NAF Internal Application if you are a current NRSW FFR Employee
Employment Eligibility for Military Spouses
*Military Spouse Preference Request form & PCS orders must accompany all applications to be eligible for spousal Preference.
Fleet & Family Readiness Programs provide employment preference* for spouses of active duty military members of the U.S. Armed Forces applying for NAF positions in all employment categories at pay band NF3 and below.
- Spouse preference eligibility begins 30 days before the military sponsor’s report date into the new duty location and ends when the military spouse has less than six months time remaining in the area.
- Preference eligible spouse shall be placed on a selection list if among the “Best Qualified” candidates after a competitive screening process is completed.
- Spouse preference is limited to positions in the same commuting area as that of the new duty station of the military sponsor who is relocating. Spouses may compete for positions outside the commuting area, but will not receive preference in such situations.
- Spousal preference may be used multiple times for flexible positions. Spousal preference is considered used when the spouse is placed in a regular full time or regular part time position.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other non-merit factors. Reasonable accommodations are provided to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resources Office. The decision on granting reasonable accommodations will be on a case-by-case basis.
- Submitted applications and resumes are retained for 90 days.
- We reserve the right to close positions without further announcement.
- Participation in direct deposit upon employment is required.
- Applicants are required to successfully complete background investigation and screening.
- Applicants who do not meet the position requirements will not be interviewed.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Federal Agency?
Yes. However, we are a Non-Appropriated Funds Instrumentality (NAF). NAF funds consist of cash and other assets received by NAF activities from sources other than monies appropriated by Congress.
Who is FFR?
Fleet & Family Readiness Programs provide a variety of recreational, hospitality, social, and community activities that are designed to enhance the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of our active duty service members, reserve and retired military personnel and their families.
Where do I apply?
An application form is available above. You may submit an application via fax at 559-998-4892, send by email to: LEMR.N92_MWR_HRO@navy.mil or you may submit it at Bldg. 737 Avenger Ave, Naval Air Station Lemoore.
Is a background investigation required?
Yes. If you have a concern about your background you can discuss it with a NAF HR representative.
What happens after I apply?
Once we receive your application, as positions open we will forward all qualified applications to the hiring manager. The manager will call the best qualified candidates for an interview.
How do I know if I was selected?
A representative from the NAF Human Resources Office will notify you by phone.
Do you check references?
Yes. At least two of your previous employers will be contacted.
What do I need to bring for orientation?
You will need a completed Direct Deposit form (completed by you and your bank representative), a government issued picture ID and any document that establishes eligibility to work in the United States, such as your Social Security card or Birth Certificate.