Outdoor Recreation

For those who want to get away, the Outdoor Adventure Center (OAC) at NAS Lemoore is your one-stop shop. The OAC rents a variety of outdoor equipment from camping trailers and ski boats to tents and sleeping bags. They also have horseshoes, barbecues and ice chests. Stop by the OAC (located across from the car wash) to visit with the friendly staff and get info on where to go and what to do. They’ll make sure you are properly outfitted with gear to make your adventure complete.

Facility Contact Information
Outdoor Adventure Center Bldg. 951 (Hancock Ave.)
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am-5 pm
Wednesday: 9 am-1 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: Closed
Phone: 559-998-4352
Fax: 559-998-48955



The A-Frame Camping Trailer is a very popular item and can be used for camping throughout the year. The trailers are insulated and include a two burner stove, sink, mini ice box, hook-ups for water and electric power, and sleeping arrangements for four adults. They also have a battery for lighting and propane tank attached to the trailer for your stove.


From pontoon boats to ski boats to wave runners, OAC has your weekend at the lake planned. There’s even fishing boats. The King’s River, just outside NAS Lemoore- has catfish, small-mouth bass and crappie just waiting to jump on your hook. There also are water skis, wake-boards and tubes to keep you cool and wet all summer long. Kayaks and canoes are also available for your paddling adventure.

*You can make your reservations up to a year in advance for all major equipment rentals.


Winter fun starts at OAC with snow skis, snowboards, toboggans and snow saucers for you to enjoy on the slopes. China Peak Mountain Resort is the most popular destination for skiers and snow fans. Snow season normally opens in November and can run through April. OAC also has snowshoes and even tire chains to get you to the mountains and back safe and sound.


For your upcoming birthday party or social gathering, OAC has a water slide bounce house and dunk tank for your guests to enjoy. As well as tables, chairs and pop-up canopies for rent.

*MWR policy states that in order to rent motorized boats you must have a California Boating Safety Certificate and to rent jet skis a Personal Watercraft Safety Certificate. You will also need to check-out and view our DVD. These courses are available online at www.boaterexam.com and www.pwcsafetyschool.com. Bring in your completed exam certificate(s) and it will be kept on file for your convenience.