Welcome to the Monterey Pines Grill and Bar. We are located at the corner of Garden Rd and Fairgrounds Rd, directly behind the Monterey Fairgrounds. We offer three different seating areas. Our outside veranda is situated along side the 10th fairway, and seats up to sixty people. Our covered patio has room for fifty and is an airy location for a cooler evening gathering. Our inside dining is able to handle sixty-five guests.
Our management and staff look forward to making your special day the best it can be. Thank you for choosing Monterey Pines Grill and Bar for your event.
All non-golf events (same day golf tournament) are subject to a room service charge.
- Inside Dinning room – $200.00
- Covered Patio - $150.00
- Outside Veranda - $100.00
Each room / area, is reserved for 5 hours with an ending time of 7:00 pm daily. If you require a later ending time, there is an additional fee charged to the bill.
White linen and white napkins are included in your meal price.
Service and fees
- A 16% service is added to all food and beverage events. There is a $100.00 fee charged for the clean up of any rice, confetti, balloons or other such material thrown in or around the clubhouse.
- No outside food or beverages are to be brought into the facility except Ceremonial cakes.
- No food or Beverages from catered events may leave the facility.
- A guaranteed guest count is due one week prior to the event. At that point this number may not be decreased. We provide seating and menu for an additional 5% over the guaranteed guest count. An increase of more than 5% less than 72 hours prior to event is subject to chef substitutions.
- Coffee, Tea and Assorted Pastries $ 3.50 pp
- Coffee, Tea, Assorted Pastries
- With Juice $ 4.00 pp
- Coffee, Tea, Assorted Pastries
- With Juice and Fruit $ 5.50 pp
- Bagel and Cream Cheese $2.50 pp
- Assorted Cookies with Coffee, Tea $ 3.25 pp
- Assorted Cookies with soda $ 3.25 pp
- Light Breakfast - Fruit, Bagles with Cream Cheese, Fresh Baked Sweet Rolls (Muffins and Cinnomon buns), Breakfast meats (bacon, sausage, ham), coffee, tea, and juice 8.50 pp.
- Breakfast Buffet - Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Meats (Sausage, Ham, Bacon, Linguisa, and Steak) Potatoes O'Brien, Bisquits and Gravy, Fresh Fruit Tray. $11.50 pp.
- Brunch Buffet - Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Meats (Sausage, Ham, Bacon, Linguisa, Steak), Potatoes O'Brien, Bisquits and Gravy, Fresh Grilled Fish (seasonal), Chicken Breast, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Tossed Mixed Green Salad with Choice of Dressings, Desert Bar to include Carrot Cake, Fresh Baked Fruit Pie. $15.50 pp.
- Boxed lunch - Sandwich (choice of Turkey, Ham or Tuna) bag of chips, cookie or brownie, soda. $7.50 pp
- Chicken Fajita Salad – Grilled chicken breast served on top a bed of fresh salad greens, topped with mushrooms, cucumber slices, tomato wedges and Parmesan cheese. Your choice of two, flavorful, salad dressings. $8.75pp
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich – Grilled Marinated chicken breast, served on a lightly grilled Kaiser roll, topped with Lettuce tomato onions and pickles, served with Cole slaw or
- Potato salad. $7.25 pp
- BBQ Hamburgers – Served on a toasted sesame seed bun, topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and cheese. Choice of Potato chips or potato, macaroni salad. $6.75 pp
- Hot Dogs – Grilled ¼ pound dogs served on a warm bun with all the fixings, potato chips and a soda. $5.75 pp
- Salad bar – Tossed green salad, pasta salad, fruit salad, roll and butter, salad condiments and choice of two dressings. $8.75 pp
- Hero sandwich – Parisian French bread stuffed with fresh sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, cheese, pepperoncini, thinly sliced onions mayo and mustard, add your favorite sandwich meat
- Turkey, ham, roast beef. With chips, drink and cookie. $7.75 pp
All meals are presented as served buffets. All meals served with Coffee, Hot Tea and Iced Tea.
- BBQ Chicken – Served with macaroni salad, tossed green salad, Choice of chili beans or baked beans, garlic bread. $10.25 pp
- (Also available as a tri-tip/chicken combination $ 14.75)
- Fresh fish – lightly seasoned and floured fillet, pan-fried and served with, sautéed pasta and seasonal vegetables, green salad, garlic bread. $11.50 pp
- BBQ Tri-Tip – served with potato salad, choice of chili beans or baked beans, Cole slaw, roll and butter. $12.50 pp (Also available as a tri-tip/chicken combination $ 14.75)
- Prime Rib – served with garlic-mashed potatoes, au jus, sautéed fresh seasonal vegetables roll and butter. $16.50 pp
- Chicken or Steak Fajitas – Served with Mexican Style rice, re-fried beans, warm flour tortillas and a green salad. $8.75 pp
- Appetizer Buffet – Delightful combination of different appetizers style foods, including Mozzarella stix, hot wings, sweet and sour meatballs, egg rolls. Served with dipping sauces. $7.75 pp
All - $ 2.50 PP
- Key Lime Pie
- Cheese Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Apple Pie
- Strawberry – Rhubarb Pie
- Peach Pie
- Cookies (2)
- Fresh Fruit cup
Cake Service - $ 1.00 PP
- Includes fork, plate and napkin
- Coffee and Tea – $ 1.25 pp
- Soft drinks - $ 1.25 pp
- Juices - $1.25 pp
- Bottled Water - $1.25 pp
Prices include glassware and refrigerator with draft handle
- Domestic Keg (approximately 125 servings) $175.00
- Import Keg (approximately 125 servings) $225.00
- Domestic Pony keg (approximately 80 servings) $125.00
- Micro Brew Pony Keg (approximately 80 servings) $150.00
- Pedroncelli – Sonoma County $23.00 botl.
- Glass Mountain - California $ 19.00 botl.
- Burlwood $ 11.00 botl.
- Cypress - California $ 12.00 botl.
- Marietta - Sonoma County $ 18.00 botl.
- Hahn – Monterey $ 18.00 botl.
- Pedroncelli – Sonoma County $ 14.00 botl.
- Markham – Napa $ 30.00
- Amberhill $ 22.00
- Burlwood $ 10.00