Classes are FREE to Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees and their Family Members. DoD & NEX Employees are required to pay a small fee for group exercise classes. It can be paid on a per-class, monthly, or annual basis. Contractors and DoD Family Members are eligible for free classes with their paid gym membership. Judo classes require separate pricing.
- BodyPump - the original LES MILLS™ barbell class, will sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast! Great bodies aren't born, they are transformed, using the proven BODYPUMP™ formula: THE REP EFFECT™ a breakthrough in resistance workout training. Focusing on low weight loads and high repetition movements, you'll burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning.
- Cycling - This motivating indoor cycling class is designed to offer a non-impact, high intensity, cardio workout to all participants, from beginners to advanced riders. Each class includes music, a warm up, stretching and cool-down.
- Judo* - Strengthens your core muscles and improves your mobility and stability with various martial art movements.
- Yoga - Uses slow movements, strength, and stretching to increase flexibility and balance.
- Zumba - Feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they’re getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There’s no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness-Party. It’s easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating, often building a deep-rooted community among returning students.
*Aerobics classes are subject to change without notice*