New to NSA Monterey or just visiting the area? The Information, Tickets, and Tours, (ITT) office has all you need to learn about what there is to do in the local area. We have discounted tickets for area tours, attractions, museums, amusement parks, movie theaters, ski lift passes and more. Not to mention the numerous hotel vouchers and car rental vouchers that are also available. Stop by and pick up some free brochures and get the fun started today!
|Information Tickets & Travel
Monday-Friday: 9:30 am-4:30 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
|Base: NSA Monterey
Bldg. 220 (first floor next to the Peacock Shop)
Address: 1 University Circle
Monterey, CA 93943
ITT is now offering discounted military and civilian cruise and vacation packages! We work with all major cruise liners and vacation groups such as Sandals, Beaches, Apple Vacation, Blue Sky Tours and many more! Please stop by ITT Office and let us become your new travel agent.
Your tours are coordinated through the ITT Offices at Naval Support Activity Monterey and Presidio of Monterey (POM) MWR Departments.
The Information, Tickets and Travel (ITT) Office has all you need to learn about what there is to do in the local area. We have discounted tickets for area tours, attractions, museums, amusement parks, seasonal attractions and more. Not to mention the numerous hotel vouchers and car rental vouchers that are also available. Stop by and pick up some free brochures and get the fun started today!
- Disneyland Military Promotional 3-Day Park Hopper Salute Tickets available through August 2012 for active, reservists and retired U.S. military personnel (including United States Coast Guard & National Guard) and up to five additional tickets for family members or friends. No more than six promotional tickets may be purchased by any eligible member (or spouse) pursuant to this offer.
- Monterey Movie Tours if you're new to Monterey or simply interested in seeing its beautiful sites and learning where many famous movies were filmed, this tour is what you need! This three-hour adventure winds through Monterey, Pacific Grove and Carmel. See a side of Monterey you haven't seen before.
- Roaring Camp Railroads see California's towering redwood forests from two historic railroads on the Roaring Camp Railroads in Felton.
- San Francisco Pier 39 Pass. Pier 39 Attraction Pass includes entrance to the Aquarium by the Bay, a Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise adventure or Escape from the Rock Cruise, San Francisco sightseeing trolley hop and a Pier 39 Fun Pack. Tickets are good for 7 days.
- Deep Sea Fishing & Whale Watching. Sign up for local deep sea fishing or whale watching excursions with Randy's Fishing Trips through the ITT Office for a 3-hour trip discount price.
- Armed Forces Vacation Club. AFVC offers eligible military personnel great vacations at special prices. Go to www.afvclub.com to search for your vacation, or call 1-800-724-9988. Mention promo code 860062 and your NPS installation code #26.
- Discount Movie Passes for Cinemark Theaters are now available.
- Go Card San Francisco all access pass offering you the ultimate convenience, cost savings and flexibility for all the best things to do in the Bay area. Provides free access to any and all of the 50 attractions with savings of up to 40% compared to buying separate tickets such as California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay. Exploratorium, Bay Cruise, Six Flags and Wine Tastings.
- Go Card Los Angeles is your admission pass to 45+ of LA's must-see attractions. Perfect for active sightseers. Saves you up to 50% off the cost of individual tickets.
- Go Card San Diego is your discount admission pass to San Diego's top attractions.
- Thanks-A-Bunch Card save big money on eating out with the Thanks-A-Bunch Card.
- Randy's Whale Watching jump on the boat for your chance to see some whales! Randy's Whale Watching offers a three hour whale watching tour daily at 10:00 am or 1:30 pm.
- Wine Trolley purchase your discounted wine trolley box lunch special, package for two or package for four at the ITT Office. Enjoy the five-hour local wine tasting without the worry of having to drive.