Community Support Programs (CSP) provides a variety of recreational, social and community activities that are designed to enhance the mental, physical and emotional well-being of our military personnel and their families. We serve at ten installations in California and Nevada and are geographically known as Navy Region Southwest (NRSW).
CSP Regional Training offers employees learning opportunities which include customer service classes, leadership courses and other developmental resources to enhance professional and career development. We also offer college students work experience projects to earn class credit.
CSP Employee Training Schedule 2013
|Regional CSP Training & Performance Improvement Manager||Phone: 619-532-4712
Grooming Future CSP Leaders
CSP Organizational Internship Program offers full time employees an opportunity to work in one or more CSP programs, gaining knowledge, skills and greater understanding of the organization. Participation is voluntary. For existing CSP supervisors and existing CSP employees.
- Gain experience and knowledge in more than one CSP program.
- Challenging assignments.
- Motivational tool for leadership development.
- Potential to be successful in another program or function.
Sharing Success for the Future
CSP Mentoring Program refers to professional development relationships between an experienced, knowledgeable CSP leader and a CSP employee. For existing CSP employees.
- Professional relationship with a trusted advisor.
- Focus on employee’s development goals.
- Discover hidden skills, abilities and capabilities.
- Prepares employee for responsibilities they may assume in the future.
The CSP Student Work Experience Program is for college students who want to earn class credit for work experience in their related academic major or field of interest. For College Students enrolled in “for class credit” work experience.
- Partnering with local colleges and universities.
- Projects incorporate theory, skills and concepts learned in class.
- Adequate hours to ensure class credit.
- End of project evaluation of student performance.