CSP Regional Training office is partnering with local colleges and universities to offer "for class credit" work experience opportunities.
Our programs and services are offered at Navy Region Southwest’s ten installations:
- Naval Air Facility El Centro, CA
- Naval Air Station Fallon, NV
- Naval Air Station Lemoore, CA
- Naval Base Coronado, CA
- Naval Base Point Loma, CA
- Naval Base San Diego, CA
- Naval Base Ventura County, CA
- Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA
- Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, CA
- Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, CA
Current Student Work Experience Projects Available in San Diego
NRSW CSP employs over 3000 staff members for programs such as:
- Aquatics and Athletics
- Auto Skills
- Catering and Conference Centers
- Child Development
- Deployed Forces Support – Shipboard Recreation
- Dining Facilities
- Family Support Services
- Fitness Centers
- Housing Services
- Information, Tickets & Tours
- Liberty Enlisted Recreation Programs
- Marketing & Business
- Outdoor Recreation
- Recreational Camping and Lodging
- Youth Recreation
- Youth Sports
Benefits of student work experience with CSP:
- We are a well-established “World Class” organization, committed to providing a safe, wholesome and healthy environment for customers and employees.
- Project assignments will be at a professional level of work and clearly relate to your academic major or field of interest.
- Project assignments will support your learning goals and provide an opportunity to develop the skills you needs.
- Proper supervision will be given by a professional in the field.
- Project assignments may expose the student to several different programs or functions within CSP, which may provide increased levels of responsibility.
- Project assignments have a defined outcome (plan, project, product or report) that will be due and evaluated at the end of the assignment. A formal presentation of your work may be part of the evaluation process.
|Regional CSP Training & Performance Improvement Manager||Phone: 619-532-4712