Vacancy Announcement Number: OC-SW-136
Job Title, PPlan, Series, & Grade: Snack Bar Operator, NF-2091-01
Location: Various Locations in the San Diego Commuting Area
Rate of Pay: $8.00 Per Hour
Opening Date: 30 July 2012
Closing Date: Open Continuous - Open Until Filled
Area of Consideration: All Sources - Relocation Expenses Not Authorized
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: This position is located in the Theater within the Morale, Welfare and Recreation Department. The primary purpose of this position is to sell snack food and beverage items to patrons of the snack bar. Also prepares simple foods and prepackaged snacks that require heating and ensures cleanliness of snack bar. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of basic food handling techniques
• Cash handling experience preferred
• Knowledge of basic arithmetic and the ability to read and understand written material
• Knowledge of sanitation requirements and personal hygiene standards
• Ability to deal effectively and courteously with others
• Must meet Federal Employment suitability requirements and successful completion of background investigation. Background Investigations are conducted using fingerprint identification and completion of background inquiry forms.