Child Development Homes (CDH) services are provided in on-base government and housing and off-base civilian housing. It is a cost-effective means of expanding childcare capacity by offering convenient childcare options for evenings, weekends, and hourly care. The homes and CDH Providers are subject to the same high-quality standards for childcare as the Child Development Centers.
|Child Development Homes Offices, NBSD
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am-5 pm
Friday: 7:30 am-4 pm
Closed Sat, Sun & Holidays
Base: Naval Base San Diego (NBSD)
Address: Norman Scott Rd.
|Child and Youth 24/7 Center||Bldg. 607
Base: Naval Air Station North Island (NASNI)
Phone: 619-545-5617 / 619-767-1172
Visit militarychildcare.com where you can find comprehensive information on child care programs worldwide, conduct a customized search for the care you need and submit a request for care at any time and from any location. Follow these four simple steps!
- Create an Account: Go to militarychildcare.com to create an account containing information about your family, or to login using an existing username and password.
- Search for Care: Search the system for the child care options that best meet your needs.
- Request Care: You can select one or more options and submit your requests for care. The program will contact you when space becomes available.
- Manage Requests: You can manage your requests for care from anywhere in the world.
Start your own business!
Become a Child Development Home Provider with the full support of the Navy’s Child Development Home Program (CDH), you can stay home with your children while making money, plus, provide a service to support military personnel.
We’re looking for dedicated and flexible family childcare providers to care for pre-school age children. Our program is designed to ensure your business is successful and that our military children receive the best possible care.
Contact a San Diego Child Development Home office by emailing CDH@mwrsw.com or call the numbers below to start your business today!
- Naval Base San Diego: 619-556-7394