UH PPV facilities at Pacific Beacon are managed by our partner Clark Realty Management. San Diego offers the nation’s first large-scale privatized effort for single service members. UH PPV facilities at Pacific Beacon are managed by our partner Clark Realty Management. Four 18-story residential towers located on Naval Base San Diego offer resort style amenities and world class services such as:
- Sky terrace with heated resort style pool and Jacuzzi
- Roof top lounges with barbeques and bay and city views
- 24 hr concierge service
- Wi-Fi café
- Game rooms
- Basketball & sand volleyball courts, horseshoe pits & running track
- Three fitness centers
Private bedroom suites include:
- Full bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Individual washer and dryer in all units.
Once you sign a lease, your BAH will be automatically drawn from your paycheck to cover your rental cost. The only utilities you pay are cable TV, internet and landline telephone if you want them. Pacific Beacon is open to all military service members in the metro San Diego area.
For more information, contact the Pacific Beacon office at 619-231-3400. You can also view photos and obtain additional information on UH PPV facilities at the Pacific Beacon website.