Located in the Mission Gorge Area, the Admiral Baker Golf Course is centrally located and easily accessible from Interstates 8 and 15. Two 18-hole courses are available at Admiral Baker along with a beautiful clubhouse and golf shop. Check out the Full Color GPS System offered in our Precedent Golf Carts! And for those golfers needing a little assistance getting around the course, Admiral Baker now offers SoloRider carts.
|Admiral Baker Golf Course
2400 Admiral Baker Road, #3604
San Diego, CA 92120
|Open daily. Call for a tee time!
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 6 am-dusk*
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 6 am-dusk*
The Wait Is Over!
- 18 newly constructed Bentgrass green complexes (greens averaging more than 5,500 sq. ft)
- 38 newly constructed green-side bunker complexes
- Green-side banks and mounds sodded with Paspalum
- Fairways on holes 8, 12 and 13 completely re-sodded with Paspalum
- New fairway bunker on Hole 1
- New waste bunker on Hole 13
- All tee-tops laser leveled
- New tee monuments
Guys and Dolls
If your looking to enjoy a great time with a spouse or friend, then come join the couples club at Admiral Baker Golf Course. Guys and Dolls play on the second, fourth and fifth Sunday of each month at Admiral Baker. Tee times usually start at 10:00. We are especially looking to recruit active duty couples to join in the fun. Retired military couples and dependents also strongly invited to participate.
Yearly Dues $17.00 per couple per year
Half a year $8.50 per couple per year
Contact the President of the Guys and Dolls for more information: 858-587-8144