- Tee times for all active duty/retired personnel will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Every third time on the weekend will be held to give fleet personnel an opportunity to book a tee time. These times will become available for reservation four days prior alternating tee time booking between active duty and retired military personnel. Two days prior to the weekend any open reserved times will become available for all eligible patrons.
- Active duty personnel are authorized to reserve all open times on weekend and holidays other than fleet tee times. Active duty may begin calling for tee times at 6 a.m., ten days prior to the desired golf date.
- Retirees are authorized to reserve tee times beginning at 6 a.m., nine days prior to the desired golf date.
- DoD Civilian personnel are authorized to reserve tee times beginning at 6 a.m., eight days prior to the desired golf date.
- Unsponsored civilians are authorized to reserve tee times at 6 a.m., six days prior to the desired golf date.*
- Maximum of two times allowed for any call or any name per hour. When customer would like to set up an event (three tee times or more) they are required to contact the event coordinator in the golf shop. All golf events will follow tournament-booking procedures.
- Singles and groups without tee times will be placed on a standby list after arriving at the course and checking in with the starter. Active duty military and retirees have priority on standby list.
- Tee times will be made every seven minutes.
- A starter time will be used every hour. These times will be kept open for deployed forces or to make up time if behind.
- Fivesomes are allowed. All golfers are required to ride golf carts and the tee time must be pre-booked.
*Unsponsored civilian authorization applies only to Admiral Baker Golf Course under the existing Category “C” Waiver