To establish a roster of eligible applicants to fill positions as they occur, applications will be accepted by the NAF Human Resources Office on a continuing basis for those positions attached. Applications must be turned in to Building 1180 at Port Hueneme. Interested individuals may apply for positions in the MWR Department, Child/Youth Program and Navy Gateway Inns & Suites through the voluntary application file. Applicants may specify on their applications whether they prefer to work at the Port Hueneme or Point Mugu site; however employees may be required to work at both sites.
Applicants must submit one (1) copy of their application for EACH position with job title identified, i.e. Recreation Aid (Bowling), Waitstaff, Laborer, for which they wish employment consideration. If numerous job titles are written on one application, applicants will be considered only for the first position specified. As vacancies occur, qualified applicants will automatically be considered. Selection will be based on experience and qualifications for the specific position. The NAF Human Resources Office will accept copies of your application, but is unable to make copies for you.
- Applicants must meet all physical and minimum qualifications where applicable.
- Competion is restricted to U.S. Citizens and Legal Resident Aliens authorized to work in the U.S.
- Applications remain active for 90 days, thereafter they will be destroyed. Failure to respond to phone messages may result in removal from file.
- All positions are flexible schedule (0-40 hrs/week) unless otherwise noted with day, night or weekend shifts.
- Please ensure your application is complete and signed. Incomplete applications will delay consideration for any possible vacancies.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT MANDATORY UPON EMPLOYMENT.
Open Register Listing
Below are the current job opportunities available through Naval Support Activity Monterey MWR:
- Recreation Aid,
NF-0189-01 (Child & Youth Programs (Youth), NBVC) Flex Schedule, Temporary NTE: 26 August 2013, $10.00 Per Hour.
- Recreation Aid (Youth),
NF-0189-01 (Various Youth Centers within NBVC) Flexible Temporary (4 positions), NTE: 16 August 2013, $8.00 Per Hour.
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Victim Advocacy Support Specialist,
NF-0101-04 (Naval Base Ventura County, Navy Region Southwest) Regular Full Time, $25.98-27.51/hour.
How To Apply
Mail, email or fax applications to:
Naval Base Ventura County
MWR Department Code N92V Port Hueneme Site
311 Main Road, Suite 1, Attention: Human Resources
Point Mugu, CA 93042-5000
MWR Personnel Office
Naval Base Ventura County
Port Hueneme, CA 93043