Once a year, the Department of Defense is required to prescribe uniform fee regulations for military Child Development Centers and School-Age Care Programs. Fees are based on Total Family Income and shall apply to all children who attend on a regular basis. Child and Youth Programs also has a yearly requirement for families to have an updated registration form on file.
Below are forms and information pertaining to the Navy Child and Youth Program FY17 Fee Policy.
- 2017 Non-Locality BAH Rates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Navy CYP Auto-Debit Authorization Form
- Navy CYP Vacation Notice Form
- Notification for Civilian Sponsors FY17 Fees
- Notification for Contractor Employees FY17 Fees
Print and complete the forms listed below. Return the completed forms with a copy of your LES to your Child and Youth Programs site no later than 31 October 2017.