- Head North on Highway 1
- Exit Las Posas Rd.
- Turn left at the stop sign
From the LA area via Highway 101
- Head North on Highway 101 Exit Las Posas Rd.
- Turn Left on to Las Posas Rd.
- Follow Las Posas until you reach the base
From the Santa Barbara area via Highway 101
- Head South on Highway 101 Exit Las Posas Rd.
- Turn Right onto Las Posas Rd.
- Follow Las Posas Rd. until you reach the base
Access & Parking
Carpooling is strongly suggested for all our visitors.
The base will be open to the public during the two days of the competition. Admission and parking are free. The general public may enter the base through the Las Posas gate from 6 am-3 pm both days. Shuttle buses will run continuously from the parking lot to the event site until 5 pm. There is no cost to ride the shuttle. Persons with disabilities who have a visible handicapped placard will be able to drive their personal vehicle & passengers to the event site.
*All persons and vehicles entering the base are subject to search
** All persons entering the base are required to have a photo ID on their person at all times
Base personnel with regular base access are asked to avoid Las Posas gate. Please use the Main Gate at N. Mugu Road. Limited parking will be available immediately adjacent to the event site.