- The challenging, 18 hole NBVC Seabee Golf Course at Port Hueneme features a lighted driving range, practice putting green, five water hazards and a complete Pro Shop. The new Clubhouse provides a casual place to relax for golfers and non-golfers. There is an indoor and patio dining and a lounge. Golfers can enjoy the men's and women's locker rooms and the meeting rooms. Enjoy shopping from our wide selection of golfing equipment and apparel for both men and women in the pro shop. Golf clubs and cart rental, club storage, lessons and punch cards are also available. A soft spike only facility. The NBVC Seabee Golf Course is open to the public.
Active Duty military personnel, military retirees, and their family members may make tee time reservations up to eight days in advance. All other authorized base personnel may make tee times up to seven days in advance. Members of the general public may make tee times up to six days in advance. Active Duty and Retired Military can make reservations up to eight days out. All others, including civilians can reserve times seven days out.
Facility Contact Information NBVC Seabee Golf Course and Clubhouse Bldg. 1537
Base: Naval Base Ventura County, Port Hueneme
Tee Time Reservations: 805-982-2620
Monday-Friday: 7 am-Dusk
Saturday-Sunday: 6 am-Dusk
Driving Range Hours:
Monday: 10 am-Dusk
Tuesday-Saturday: 6 am-Dusk
Sunday: 6 am-Dusk
Last Sunday of the Month: 6 am-4 pm
Pro Shop Hours: Daily: 6 am-Seasonal Closing Times
19th Hole Restaurant & Lounge Restaurant Hours: Daily: 6 am-4 pm
Lounge Hours: Daily: Noon-7 pm
Free Military Clinics
Wednesdays & Thursdays • 11 am-12 pm
Runs from 11 am-12 pm with balls, clubs and instruction provided.
Saturday Demo Days
Stop by the driving range every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm and try the latest golf technology from your favorite major golf manufacturers! Try out product from Titleist, Callaway, Cleveland, Ping and Taylor-Made. Contact the Golf Shop at 805-982-2620 for more information!
Sign up to receive email updates with amazing promotional deals today! Contact the Golf Shop at 805-982-2620.
Join the SCGA
Play more golf and save money doing it! SCGA Membership benefits include:
- Affordable access to Premier/Private Southland courses
- Year-Long discounts on golf equipment and green fees
- Tournament playing opportunities (all skill levels)
- Rules of gold education and support
- Subscription to the SCGA's FORE Magazine
- SCGA/USGA Handicap Index
Seabee Golf at a Glance
Walking Rate / Riding Rate
E1-E6 E7-E9, Officer & Retired DoD
Civilian Monday-Thursday $11 / $24 $20 / $33 $22 / $35 $28 / $43 Friday-Sunday & Holidays $13 / $26 $22 / $35 $29 / $42 $35 / $50 Weekday Twilight
$10 / $21 $15 / $26 $17 / $28 $20 / $31 Weekend Twilight
$11 / $22 $17 / $28 $21 / $32 $25 / $36 Weekday Late Day
$9 / $18 $9 / $18 $9 / $18 $9 / $18 Weekend Late Day
$10 / $19 $10 / $19 $10 / $19 $10 / $19 Senior and Junior rates available. Prepaid punch card available. Sign up at the Golf Shop to receive emails with special promo codes. Punch Cards
Cart Fees Range Balls E-6 & Below
Active Duty Military Half Cart - $13
Retired Military/DoD Half Cart - $14
Civilian Half Cart - $15
Twilight Half Cart - $12
Approximately 30 balls
E-7 & Above/Retired Military
Active Duty Military Full Cart - $26
Retired Military/DoD Full Cart - $28
Full Cart - $30
Twilight Half Cart - $12
Twilight Full Cart - $24
Range Keys - $5
Approximately 100 balls
• All tournaments pay regular cart rates
• All tournaments $5 surcharge
Annual Full-time Play Every Day Pass
Annual Full-time Play Every Day Pass w/cart
- Active Duty - $25
- Retired Military/DoD/Civilian - $50
- Juniors - $20
- Golf Clinics - $20
- Active Duty - $60 (Series of 3)
- Retired Military/DoD/Civilian - $120 (Series of 3)
- Get Golf Ready - $99 (Series of 5)
Contact the Golf Shop at 805-850-2332 to book your lesson with a PGA certified professional today!
Payment by cash or credit card at the register
Book your times online and save time! You can also book on your smart phone! Get the same access to our tee times as you would as if you called the golf shop, without the busy signal and golf staff replying with regard to what is available. Follow the below instructions to get full access.
• If you have played our courses before and established a Household account, please use your telephone number (including area code with no dashes or spaces) as your USER NAME and as your PASSWORD to sign in. You will then be prompted to change your username and password, if this is your first login to the site.
• If you have not established a household at one of our golf courses you can do so by registering as a new user or stopping by anyone of our golf shops.
• To get full tee time privileges, based on your Active Duty Military, Retired Military or DOD you will need to stop by one of our golf shops, show current ID and the staff will set the permissions for your household.
• For Sea n Air you will need to have a golf staff member establish you permissions prior to booking an online time.
In the near future all of our golf specials will be live online. Click on below and save to your favorites in your browser. Good luck and enjoy!