- The challenging, 18 hole NBVC Seabee Golf Course at Port Hueneme features a lighted driving range, practice putting green, five water hazards and a complete Pro Shop. The new Clubhouse provides a casual place to relax for golfers and non-golfers. There is an indoor and patio dining and a lounge. Golfers can enjoy the men's and women's locker rooms and the meeting rooms. Enjoy shopping from our wide selection of golfing equipment and apparel for both men and women in the pro shop. Golf clubs and cart rental, club storage, lessons and punch cards are also available. A soft spike only facility. The NBVC Seabee Golf Course is open to the public.
Active Duty military personnel, military retirees, and their family members may make tee time reservations up to eight days in advance. All other authorized base personnel may make tee times up to seven days in advance. Members of the general public may make tee times up to six days in advance. Active Duty and Retired Military can make reservations up to eight days out. All others, including civilians can reserve times seven days out.
Facility Contact Information NBVC Seabee Golf Course and Clubhouse Bldg. 1537
Base: Naval Base Ventura County, Port Hueneme
Tee Time Reservations: 805-982-2620
Monday-Friday: 7 am-Dusk
Saturday-Sunday: 6 am-Dusk
Driving Range Hours:
Monday: 10 am-Dusk
Tuesday-Saturday: 6 am-Dusk
Sunday: 6 am-Dusk
Last Sunday of the Month: 6 am-4 pm
Pro Shop Hours: Daily: 6 am-Seasonal Closing Times
Restaurant and Lounge Restaurant Hours: Daily: 6 am-2 pm
Lounge Hours: Daily: Noon-7 pm
Play All Day, Every Day & Save
Our annual play passes are now selling for FY 2014! Four different passes to choose from to fit your budget and lifestyle! Inquire at the golf shop (some restrictions apply). LAST CHANCE WALK AND SAVE!
Every Monday and Tuesday, $20 walking and $30 riding (excludes Dawn Patrol).
Play a round of golf with a cart, a small bucket of range balls and 1 food item from the 19th Hole Lounge or the 9th hole snack bar. Military $35 (everyday) / Civilian ($40 Weekday (Mon-Thurs)) / $45 (weekends (Fri-Sun)) & holidays)
Military Clinic Day
Saturdays • Noon-1 pm • FREE
Runs from Noon-1 pm with balls, clubs & instruction provided. Attendees must pre-register in the golf shop.
Saturday Demo Days
Stop by the driving range every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm and try the latest golf technology from your favorite major golf manufacturers! Try out product from Titleist, Callaway, Cleveland, Ping and Taylor-Made. Contact the Golf Shop at 805-982-2620 for more information!
Senior golf cards sell for just $25 in September for FY 2014. Get Senior Rates (age 62 or older) on non-holiday weekdays (Monday-Thursday) from open to 10:52 am and weekends/holidays (Friday-Sunday & Holidays).
- Weekday Senior Retired Military - $18 walking / $30 riding*
- Weekday Senior Retired DOD Civilians - $20 walking / $33 Riding*
- Weekday Senior Non-Affiliated Civilians - $24 walking / $35 Riding*
- Weekend/Holiday Senior Retired Military - $21 walking/ $34 riding*
- Weekend/Holiday Senior Retired DOD Civilians - $27 walking / $40 Riding*
- Weekend/Holiday Senior Non-Affiliated Civilians - $32 walking / $46 Riding*
*Please note that we do not offer a Senior cart rate apart from the packages in the specified times.
2014 British Open Specials
July 6th through July 27th receive free traditional Fish & Chips when you play and ride.
- Buy any non-sale shoes and receive a free dozen of your choices of Srixon Z-Stars, Srixon Q-Stars, or Pinnacle 15-Ball packs.
- Buy any non-sale apparel and receive a free sleeve of TaylorMade RBZ 4 Ball sleeve or Pinnacle Gold 4 Ball sleeve.
Get Golf Ready
Every week in August, we'll be hosting Adult Learn to Golf camps. Each session runs for 1 week (Mon-Fri) from 5:30pm to 7:00pm. You can even build your group to join you. And at $75/person, this is a deal you don't want to miss.
Bring Your Daughter to the Golf Course
July is bring your daughter to the golf course month. Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) all day and Weekends (Fri-Sun) after 2:30pm, girls under 15 play free with a paying adult. Additionally, all girls under 15 receive a free small bucket of range balls when accompanied by a paying adult.
Family Golf Clinics
Every Saturday for the Month of August, our military golf clinics will be open to civilians and DoD and their families. Clinics run from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
Price Match Guarantee
Bring in a printout for any other local area golf course's special promotion or coupon and we will match their offer for that particular day and time!
Seabee Golf at a Glance - Effective June 1
E6 & Below E7 & Above DoD Civilian Junior Monday-Thursday*
$11 $20 $22 $28 $10 Friday-Sunday*
$13 $22 $29 $35 $10 Twi-Light
$10 / $11 $15 / $17 $17 / $21 $20 / $25 $9 / $9 Super Twi-Light
$9 / $10 $9 / $10 $9 / $10 $9 / $10 $8 / $8 Dawn Patrol
Non-Holiday, Weekdays Only
Non-Holiday, Weekdays Only
Weekends & Holidays
$7 / $8
*Retired military pays E7 duty rate
Senior Golf Card (Age 62+) - $25
Cart Fees Range Balls E-6 & Below
Active Duty Military Half Cart - $13
Retired Military/DoD Half Cart - $14
Civilian Half Cart - $15
Twilight Half Cart - $12
Approximately 30 balls
E-7 & Above/Retired Military
Active Duty Military Full Cart - $26
Retired Military/DoD Full Cart - $28
Full Cart - $30
Twilight Half Cart - $12
Twilight Full Cart - $24
Range Keys - $5
Approximately 100 balls
• All tournaments pay regular cart rates
• All tournaments $5 surcharge
Annual Full-time Play Every Day Pass
Annual Full-time Play Every Day Pass w/cart
Rates for Instruction
Golf Balls are Included
Private Instruction (Age 18 and over)
- $40.00 ...........................................1/2 hour (Active Duty)
- $45.00 ...........................................1/2 hour (Retired Military/DOD)
- $50.00 ...........................................1/2 hour (Non-Military)
- $70.00 (max. 2 persons) ...............1 hour (Active)
- $80.00 (max. 2 persons) ...............1 hour (Retired Military/DOD)
- $90.00 (max. 2 persons) ...............1 hour (Non-Military)
Junior Instruction (17 & under)
- $30.00 ...........................................1/2 hour (Active Duty)
- $50.00 (max. 2 persons) ...............1/2 hour (Active Duty)
- $35.00 ...........................................1/2 hour (Retired Military/DOD/Non-Military)
- $60.00 (max. 2 persons) ...............1/2 hour (Retired Military/DOD/Non-Military)
Series Instruction (5 Private 1/2 hour Sessions )
- $175.00 .................(Active Duty)
- $200.00 .................(Retired Military/DOD)
- $225.00 .................(Non-Military)
- $125.00 ..............(Children of Active)
- $150.00 ..................(Children of Retired Military/DOD/Non-Military)
3-Month Lesson Program (Private 1/2 hour lesson per week / 13 weeks)
- $400.00 ..............(Active Duty)
- $500.00 ..............(Retired Military/DOD/Non-Military)
Annual Game Improvement Program (Private Lesson Game Improvement Programs)
- $1700.00 ..............(Private 1/2 hour lesson per week / Current FY)
- $1900.00 ..............(Private 1/2 hour lesson per week plus includes quarterly playing lessons)
Playing Lesson (9 hole playing lesson plus cost of greens fee and cart)
- $150.00 ..............(Active Duty)
- $100.00 ..............(Per person-Multiple Players) - (Active Duty)
- $200.00 ..............(Retired Military/DOD/Non-Military)
- $150.00 ..............(Per person-Multiple Players) - (Retired Military/DOD/Non-Military)
Book Online Today!
Payment by Cash, or Credit Card at the Register
Cancellations Policy: Please use the online appointment site a minimum of 24 hours in advance to cancel your lesson appointment. Appointment “no-shows” with no cancellation will be charged one (1) lesson against a series or listed price for a single lesson. Playing Lesson “no-shows” with no cancellation will be charged listed price.
Book your times online and save time! You can also book on your smart phone! Get the same access to our tee times as you would as if you called the golf shop, without the busy signal and golf staff replying with regard to what is available. Follow the below instructions to get full access.
• If you have played our courses before and established a Household account, please use your telephone number (including area code with no dashes or spaces) as your USER NAME and as your PASSWORD to sign in. You will then be prompted to change your username and password, if this is your first login to the site.
• If you have not established a household at one of our golf courses you can do so by registering as a new user or stopping by anyone of our golf shops.
• To get full tee time privileges, based on your Active Duty Military, Retired Military or DOD you will need to stop by one of our golf shops, show current ID and the staff will set the permissions for your household.
• For Sea n Air you will need to have a golf staff member establish you permissions prior to booking an online time.
In the near future all of our golf specials will be live online. Click on below and save to your favorites in your browser. Good luck and enjoy!